terça-feira, maio 03, 2005

Rosebud


"Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has to be us."
jerry garcia



Charles Foster Kane: Rosebud...

Thompson: Mr. Kane was a man who got everything he wanted, and then lost it. Maybe Rosebud was something he couldn't get, or something he lost. Anyway, I don't think it would have explained everything. I don't think any word can explain a man's life. No, I guess Rosebud is just a piece in a jigsaw puzzle... a missing piece.

Charles Foster Kane: You know, Mr. Bernstein, if I hadn't been very rich, I might have been a really great man.

Thatcher: Don't you think you are?

Charles Foster Kane: I think I did pretty well under the circumstances.

Thatcher: What would you like to have been?

Charles Foster Kane: Everything you hate.

Charles Foster Kane: Hello Jedediah.

Leland: Hello, Charlie. I didn't know we were speaking...

Charles Foster Kane: Sure, we're speaking, Jedediah: you're fired.




píndaro

Sem comentários: